Different Web and Mobile Apps Options
Native Mobile Apps
Native mobile apps are specifically designed to operate on the smartphones operating machine and system firmware. It typically needs to be adapted and adjusted to be used on different devices
- Native apps don’t require internet connectivity to operate this gives users any time, anywhere access.
- Native apps can provide greater functionality by tapping into the smartphone handset features. If you want your program to get the user’s camera or phonebook or use GPS location technologies, the server or mouse side push notifications then you’ll most likely need to go down the native application path.
- Native Apps are dispersed through the program shops (Apple iTunes, Android Marketplace). This is a strong platform to get your apps found provided you’ve optimized your application for optimum visibility.
- Native mobile apps encourage better consumer participation with longer user sessions; this is most likely because of the richer user interface supplied although this might be set to change with new developments in HTML5.
An application where all or some areas of the applications are downloaded from the Web every time it’s run. It can usually be accessed from all web-capable mobile devices
- Accessibility – an HTML5 mobile program (web app), is available on many mobile devices so you can reach a much wider audience than if you were to develop a native mobile program for state iPhone only.
- Price – web apps use the exact same base code for all platforms (iOS, Android), though there’s still work to be done to be sure the application is compatible across all platforms that brings development costs down considerably.
- Web apps provide a faster go-to-market because they aren’t exposed to distributor approval.
- Web Apps offer more direct and unfiltered access to consumer behavior analytics enabling targeted customer cross-selling opportunities.
Mobile Optimized Website
A mobile optimized website is basically your company’s website optimized for viewing on a mobile device.
- A mobile optimized website is an easy transfer of the content and information (or part of it) of your website to empower mobile user access. Since the logic and information is already there, (you aren’t creating anything new or any extended performance ) mobile websites can be very inexpensive to construct.
- Mobile optimized websites offer smaller businesses the chance to benefit from the boost in mobile search.
- User experience is significantly improved as web page logic is optimized for viewing on a mobile device.
If you are looking to develop a mobile app, web app or mobile optimized website for your brand or company then contact us today to arrange a free consultation to know what options will suit your needs best.
Ask Us for a Web/Mobile Apps Quotation
We can help plenty of businesses, but first, we want to chat. After we listen to you and understand your needs, only then will we know if we can help you.
Let’s have a chat so we can know your needs and create a successful business strategy specially designed for you.
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Identity Design
- Website Development
- Web App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Social Media